What causes graying of hair on the chin and upper lip in men ? What medication is suitable to treat this ?

hello sir, I am 26 years old mail not married, I have concerned with dermatologist in BBR hospital regarding for my red & grey hairs on chin & mustache he examine to me said that having fungal infection to me, and written 1.Tab. Flucos 150 mg for an every week,2.Tab.zincovit for every day afternoon,3.Tab.Doxt-s daily once & 4.nadoxin-cream to apply on chin & mustache daily night. I have concerned with dermatologist after 20 days he cancel Tab zincovit and he has written Tab.cobadex czs daily use once in night.. I am using tablets from 23days But still there is no effect to control this and increasing lot of grey and red hairs and reducing black hairs on my chin & mustache... Please advise me what should be done to control this i am feeling tensioned..please help me sir..
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jul 2011

I suggest you to consult some other dermatologist if not satisfied with him.

Or you can meet the same person and explain that you are not finding any improvement.

I do not have orders to prescribe without examining.

Also keep a note as to any thing like water or any cosmetics you use is causing this and avoid such allergans.

Hope I answered your query.