What causes foul smell and greenish discharge from the vagina ? How can this infection be treated ?

hi, its elanor again, i got my excessive blood loss sorted out however, i soon realised there was a very strange smell coming from my vagianl region.. when i looked in my panties, i seen a sort of green sludgy slime , however it tastes very good, my boyfriend thinks so too, should i put it in his sandwiches?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
Thanks for query,
I think your boy friend is panic about your discharge ! he is perverted about the taste !.
There is chance of getting infection to your b/ I do not advice to have that drink.
ok and bye.
Hi, the greenish smelly dischrge is suggestive of some infection indeed.Rather than putting it in your bf's sandwiches you send it for pathology to do a culture report and take the indicated antibiotics mentioned in the report to get rid of the infetion.