What causes fluttering sensation in the lower right rib after meals?

Hi, my name is Linda and first I was experiencing trouble swallowing and tremendous heartburn. My doctor put me on Nexium and it cleared the burning and I m swallowing with minimal difficulty now but I m experiencing a fluttering feeling under right lower rib 30 min. to an hour after meals. Not painful, just worrisome. I was diagnosed with a hiatal hernia 20 years ago on the right side, could it be that or gallbladder?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Apr 2017
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, the condition that you have of heart burning and swallowing difficulty may not be due to bladder disease, or hiatal hernia but it seems to be due to GERD (Gastoesophageal reflux disease ) and it could be infection too and H Pylori needs to be ruled out till then Tab Omeprazole 40 mg once in day with Domperidone 20 mg once in day hope this information helps.