What causes fatigue and pain in the feet and elbows ? How is it treated ?

after being on my feet and working for two to three hours my feet and elbows hurt really bad. I hope you can help me. I m fine in the mornings. But after I get up and around for two hours or more. My feet start hurting real bad. And if I sit for a moment and get back up I can t hardly walk. I will be like this the rest of the day. Sometimes it s so bad it almost puts tears in my eyes. And if i use my arms much my elbows hurt bad too. I m 45 and average build. 210lb.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011