What causes fatigue and frequent allergies ? How are they prevented and treated ?

I am always being lazy and irritable. I have lack of energy to do my day to day work. I am easily suspectible to infections like getting sneezing and cold on a every day basis. I am not having enough sleep and I could not feel fresh after a whole night s sleep. Always sleepy during the daytime. I am 35 years of age. I am having all these problems since my childhood. Is it a physiologic problem or psychiatric one. Please answer me.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jul 2011