What causes eye swelling during menstruation ?

ma eyes gets swollen every time i get my periods, is it something serious?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello ..‘Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum’.
is the swelling under the eye lids or above it..
are you experiencing any other symptoms like burning,redness watering or itching..of the eye any other time to then it can be due to an allergy or irritation in the eye .. get it an opthalmologist..
and if the symptoms are present only during the time of periods then you need to consult and get examined by your doctor..
under eye can also swell when water is not eliminated properly from the body.. are you experiecing any changes in the urine like burning or scanty urination..let your doctot know..
wishing you good health..