What causes excessive chin hair growth ? Could it be a result of hormonal imbalance or is it due to vitamins and BCP taken by me ?

I am 25 years female. I have never taken birth control pills . I have started taking prenatal and some other vitamins like E and B12. I have fibrosis so my doctor recommended taking vitamin E. I have started developing chin hair and it is looking very bad. My body weight is 132 but my body fat is very high 33%. I read online that obesity may cause the hair growth. I am wondering am I taking excess amount of vitamins that is causing problem. I am thinking to go to gynecologist to check my hormones level. Please guide me through this. What will be the cause of my chin hair growth.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011