What causes dull throbbing pain in the testicles and back pain ?

About a week or two ago, I woke up and my lower back hurt to bend, and stuff like that. The same day that started, my right testicle started a dull, throbbing ache pain. It is off and on, but is typically hurting. It bothers me alot when I m sitting, as well as standing/walking. The pain shoots down my thigh/leg all the way to my knee . My back stopped hurting 2-4 days after ward, but my testicle still hurts? There is no pain or discomfort in my stomach area. I didn t feel any lumps or bulges from my stomach to my groin, including on my testicles . I don t know what to do, or what it can be? I m only 15, and I m embarrassed to ask my parents to go to the doctor about it. I am really scared, I appreciate your answer.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hi;

welcome to HealthcareMagic
There are few questions like:
-Is there swelling of testes;or just above it along with pain.
-Did you have fever few days before
-Is there a increased frequency of urine.
-Did you suffer any injury to the testes
In any case it is better to get examined by a doctor so that you can get proper treatment.As you describe it looks to be a pain due to infection of testes.Please don't hesitate & consult a doctor ASAP.Thanks
General & Family Physician Dr. Akshith's  Response
Hello and welcome to healthcare magic!!!
the pain in your back and thigh to leg could be due to a nerve getting compressed near the exit from spinal cord which is mostly the result of acute trauma to your back on sudden bending or lifting heavy objects.it is better you dont strain your back and take rest for a while once the pain subsides you can do a few back strengthening exercises.and regarding the pain in your testis it could be referred pain or could be due to local cause i would recommend you consult a doctor immediately so as to be sure. A general surgeon or anurologist would be better.
take care.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.