What causes dry skin near the vagina between the thighs ? How can it be treated ?

kind of blisters and itchy sensation at both the sides near the vaginawhere my thigh joint connects to the pelvis when I scratch itit leaves dry skin around,what do I do? I am 29 years old with regular sex,I started noticing a kind of blisters and itchy sensation at both the sides near the vagina where my thigh joint connects to the pelvis when I scratch itit leaves dry skin and as well dark scars,what do I do?It gives a lot of discomfort during intercourse.Please help me.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Aug 2011