What causes depression and how is it treated medically ? Who should I consult for my condition ?

i have depression since i was 8 year old i still do because of my hearing right now and at school for me i didn’t went to them i have trouble with people not that i don’t like them i am sure they are kind people that not the point i had the trouble with it since i was eight year old because i was molested that time I haven’t told anyone not to my parent even I have problem talking to people and I don’t have any friends to talk to not that I have one by way and I am 15 year old. That way I want anonymous haven’t told anyone are they anyway that could help with my problem….
Asked On : Sun, 8 May 2011