What causes delayed menstruation and prolonged fever apart from pregnancy ?

hi i am 26 yrs old.not yet started with my periods.i hv undergone two urine test one done by me at home nd 2nd at pathologist both of them negative.i m hvng fever since 10 days,tires,no periods after 27th feb to 5th march.this time expected date was 30th march.i gt my blood test too my haemoglobin is 10 n low blood pressure is 90/60.m worried m not started with periods my breast pain vry much.i hope m nt pregnent cz 2 tests r negative.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011