What causes delay in periods and when is the fertile period in irregular periods ?

my periods was due on 3rd march. but it lagged and today my periods came. i m married. 4months before also i had a delay in periods for 2weeks from the date it was due. my periods cycle normally is 30 days. now we r trying 4 a baby. i would like to know my fertile days now and when is my ovulation so that i can increse chance of pregnancy next month. is there anything i have to do coz of this delay happened in periods?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011