What causes decreased sex drive and premature ejaculation ? How can I make sex more satisfying for my partner ?

hi, i am 30 yrs old and i got married before 5 yrs. when i was so young i had started masturbating.before marriage i was suffering from nightfall also. at present I am facing so many problems like no full erection , no excitement at the time of sex and i get ejaculate with in 1 minute.memory has become very weak and i cant concentrate on my work. please tell me how i can recover and how i can satisfy my partner.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011
Hello.
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Your problems are mostly psychological.Masturbation is normal in most of the people. You will get rid of all these problems by trying Tab. Edegra 25 mg half an hour before indulging in sexual activity.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal