What causes dark period blood with blood clots and cramps ? How can normal periods be restored ?

bad cramps and dark periods and black clots on my pad have been for over 6months im a female im 23years of age and euery time i have a period the period is very dark and heauy and have black clots on pad iv got to wear a tampax and a pad just in case if i use a pad it always comes through and i by super plus tampax and pad i dont know wot much i can do it get me really down not knowing wot is happening and i have 3 children eldest is 6 then 4 then a 2yr
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011