What causes dark brownish bruise in the upper forearm with lighter colored knot in the center ?

why would a female 29 get a dark brownish bruise quarter-sized with a ligher colored knot at the center on upper forearm
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011

Did the bruise develop on its own or do you remember any injury to forearm?

And things like whether such lesion is only restricted to forearm or any other parts of the body.

And whether any past history of such lesions and any others in your family have such lesions.

And whether any food or exposure to some material is the reason?

All the above things need to be addressed.

So visit a dermatologist.

Hope I have answered your query.

I will be available for your follow up queries if any.