What causes chronic headache which gets worse in sun and while exercising ?

Dear Doctor , I m suffering from headache from many years. My age is 35 years Weight is 55 Kg Height is 5 ft 4 inches. I use classes. Vision of my right eye is less then left eye. This is happened after I got injury in my right eye in my childhood. No other medical history . I’m suffering from headache may be from last 15-20 yeas. There are lots of changes happened in the symptoms of my headache since then. It is getting worst day by day. In the beginning whenever headache was happening, I was always able to find out a reason for it like excess hunger or heat or staying under sun or tension. But now it happens without reason. I’m not able to figure out the reason behind it. Symptoms: Frequency of headache: 2-3 times a week. Couple of years ago it was like once in a week, now it increased to 2-3 times. Type of pain – Usually it starts very slowly with a dull pain or heaviness in the head. And slowly it increases. It doesn’t goes by itself like I waited for 2-3 days but still it keeps on growing. Now I don’t wait but take pain killers as and when I started feeling it significantly. It gives me less of physical pain but a lot mental pain. For example I don’t like anything at all when it happens. My personality changes completely, I become very irritated, annoyed and depressed person which is opposite to my nature. My ability to work reduces a lot and I find myself not capable of taking any decision even very trivial once. Feel like worthlessness. I’m completely different person when it goes off. Now it is affecting me too much at every front of my life as almost 40-50% of my time is getting lost due to headache so my week is reduced to let say 3-4 days instead of 7 days. This is troubling me a lot as I struggle at every front due to lack of time. Looks like it has no relation with my work or stress as I took vacation also from my work and it still keep happening. Please ask me if you need more information. I really need help. Looking forward for your response, Govind
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011