What causes burning sensation in the abdomen?

I have had problems going to bathroom for long time. Years ago I had a espaztic colon. I have a highatal herna. Leave burn in tummy pains in tummy. Burning up threw espoficase(?) upall way to throat. I feel like I have 2 babies inside me moving. Pains for days up threw throat tummy and up threw left side by heart. Also sometimes get pains in right side of body. Like tonight I got up and I start throwing up. This has happened a few times in last few days. Sometimes I blow up with air and pain gets worse any help or suggestions
Asked On : Mon, 3 Jul 2017
Hello
Welcome to health care magic.
I understand your concern.

All the symptoms you mentioned are because of hiatus hernia with or wothout H.pylori infection.
.It causes gastro oesophageal reflux leading to burning sensation in throat and chest.

You need to get upper GI endoscopy and xray barium meal oesophagus done after consultation with gastroenterologist.
This will help in assesment of severity grade of hiatus hernia.
Accordingly,it may be decided whether it can be managed by medications alone or surgery is required.

If I were your treating doctor,I recommend,
-PPIs like omeprazole once daily for a month for acid reflux.
-Avoid hot,spicy,fried food.Avoid alcohol and caffeinated drinks.This may excaberate your symptoms.
-Have a gap of atleast 3 hours after your last meal and going to bed.Sleep with head elevation.

Hope this information helps.
Any more query is appreciated.