What causes bleeding gums and nose bleeds when a person has a fever ?

hi my niece is 4 years old and she is suffering from bleeding problems. her gums are not stronger enough even when she eats chips blood start to come out from her gums. another problem with her whenever she suffers from fever she starts bleeding either from gums or nose. whenever she gets injured there grows a big dark circle at the spot of injury. i have all the reports kindly inform me where i should send those reports. i shall be grateful to all of u if u help us out from this problem
Asked On : Mon, 29 Aug 2011