What causes bleeding after clitoral stimulation?

what causes bleeding after clitoral stimulation? after my boyfriend stimulated my clit with his mouth i noticed i was bleeding but not sure whether it was from the vagina or the clit but i also noticed that had a brownish cervical mucus ..also note that i am ovulating. so i am confused. could it be that i am bleeding as a result of ovulation or as a result of the stimulation? i am confused.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012
Bleeding from the clitoris can only occur after trauma. Ruling that out, and trauma or tearing in the region can bleed. Apart from that, during ovulation, some reddish discharge is possible but it usually stops within a day.