What causes abdominal pain and light spotting ? Could it be related to pregnancy or does it have other implications ?

Hi, having lower abd pain and going to bathroom more often, i also has little bleeding 2 days ago at the tome of passing urine. my lfirst day of last period was 12th Mar is this a sign of pregnancy Hi, having lower abd pain and going to bathroom more often, i also had little bleeding 2 days ago at the tome of passing urine. this happend twice.My lfirst day of last period was 12th Mar, is this a sign of pregnancy...i have not yet got my period. Plz let me know.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011