What caused the blood clot in my right arm ?

I had pain in my bicep in my right den. I happened to look down and see a small bump. I got up quick out of bed and rubbed it and it went away. What could of caused this, blood clot?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011
The small bump which appears instantly and then disappears can be due to muscle knots which are due to small spasms within the muscles which tend to form knots which are painful. With slight massage such knots seem to disappear instantly as they appeared. However if this lump still presents then you should consult with your physician regarding this. Hope this will help. Regards.