What caused breakthrough bleeding in mid cycle and no periods afterwards? Suffered endometriosis before

i started qlaria two and a half months ago, the first month my period came as normal in between the two white placebo pills, the second month i had breakthrough bleeding for one week mid cycle, and then my period never came during the two white placebo tablets although i did have all the symptoms that my period was due and i am now into the middle of the third packet and i have still not had my second period. I have taken a pregnancy test and i am not pregnant. why did i not get my period and why did i have breakthrough bleeding? Confused and worried endometriosis sufferer.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012