What cause of pain in the left breast and nipple and around the areola ?

Im a 29 years old mother,and I have a 5 yrs old daughter, 3 days ago, until now, I was having a bad pain in the left breast,nipple and around the areola .. and it also has a redness it feels like burning sensation,and when i touched it (areola)it has a some kind of lump, like a small peace of grapes, and it is so sensitive to touch, even i could nt wear a bra either a shirt, and the pain goes all the way to my left armpit,but my nipples has no discharge,and we do not have a history of a breast cancer . Can anyone tell me, what s going on? I dont have any idea on this, pls...
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011