What cause of groin pain after two operations ?

Very bad male pain press after two operation whats wrong I feel like junkie my dr cut pain meds no one understands level of pain I dont know what more to do I live in Fort mc murray Alberta Canada any real dr please email me back
Asked On : Wed, 16 Feb 2011
you should consult sexologist once and in releaving yr pain megnet therapy can help u and also homeopathic medicine can help u
Until your doctor finds a long term solution you should try and support your scrotum with something like the QNS Scrotal support. Good luck on finding a short and long term solution