What cause of always feel sleepy at the age of 20 years ?

I m 20 year old and i m tired all most all the time. I just want to sleep. I also get full easier and sometimes only eat two meals a day
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011
  Anonymous's Response
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Welcome to health care magic
     Get your self investigated & tested to find the cause as it is not normal
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

Anonymous's Response
Thanks for the valuable suggestion
Thanks for the valuable suggestion
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
It appears that your energy level is low throughout the day. Among organic causes, you must check your blood sugar. You must also check your Blood Haemoglobin as Anaemia can also cause this. Are you putting on weight. Is your skin getting dry. Sometime low thyroid hormones can also cause this. Get these investigations for the common diseases done. Don't worry. Eat well balanced diet. Fresh fruits and vegetables, plenty of water. Go for jogging or brisk walking for atleast 40 minutes everyday.