What care should be taken before getting pregnant? Sweaty palms. Developed hyperhydrosis on the hands. Could it be due to taking prenatals?

Hi Dr.! Okay, what can I do besides taking my prenatals before conception? We haven t tried yet...we will after I start and end my first period (this is because I just stopped birth control last month). Also, I ve been getting extremely sweaty palms every day since on the prenatals...for the past 3 years I have develped palmer hyperhidrosis (only in the hands)...and I never had it before then. However, after starting my prenatals 2 weeks ago, it has hightened.please help!
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013