What can i do for hair groth & becoming fat ?

My hair is falling slowly from the middle of the head & i have dandruf & i am becoming slim, what can i do for hair groth & becoming fat.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Aug 2009
i'm 22 yr old female , i don have a much hair fall but new hair doesn grow and my scalp getting smoother day by day and tend to lose some more hairs. i recently found that i have got hypothyroid. now taking treatment for it. suggest me a best way for hair growth ?? in the centre of my head i doon have hair.. help me to grow hair in tat smoothened scalp?

i have a hairfall problem now i save the head . how to increase the hair growth,bodyand how to decrease the pimples

hi am 25 yr old female was facing the same problem of dandruff, doctor advised me a nizral shampoo, and a hair multivitamin tablets. after that dandruff is vanished, with that tablet my hair growth also improved. you can try it, it will really work for you also.