What can i do for bleeding abnormally ?

my period of last month was normal, but then i started like 2 weeks later, now i m bleeding non stop. I m wearing a tampon because it is messing up all of my underwear. in the beginning it was very light but very dark and now its heavier with clots and is still a dark burgandy. I don t know what can cause this. I need help. I feel very drained and i feel like i havent slept for days.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Nov 2010
Welcome to HCM.
Sometimes it happens due to excessive work load,stress,anxiety and also due hormonal disturbance.
Go for routine investgations and USG pelvis.
Start hormonal management to control the bleeding and for regular cycle.
Consult your gynecologist for better medical management.