What can help get rid of the space between the upper front teeth and the lower teeth?

hello..i have got gap between my upper front teeth and lower front there any remedy to get rid of tese gaps?..i never had those before but when i went to dentist for routine checkup..he made these two big gaps by cleaning the tarter between quite worried as they dont look nice now..and if ill go for braces..ill have to pay some thousands to get rid of these gaps..i mean braces is a long procedure..i wish i wouldn t have gone to the dentist..Can you Please tell me about any remdy
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012