What can happen if you eat to much sugar all at once ?

What can happen if you eat to much sugar all at once ? Please try to answer these questions... Does eating to much sugar at once feel like the same effect you would taking a drug... What are the harmful effects of eating to much sugar at once... My friend is 15 and she said she could eat tons of sugar cubes at once and she said she would prove it tomorrow and I am worried because she said she was going to eat 60 cubes within 6 hours so like ten an hour... What will her behavior be like please help.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

hey its al crap dont believe her ..she is just trying to get some attention ..eating too much sugar is not recmended as it will increase the calorie intake