What can cause white powdery discharge from the vagina and milky discharge from the breasts ?

my daughter is married since past couple of years, from the start she had some vaginal powdery discharge, which she never mentioned and that was accompanied with heavy mensutral bleeding , for which she was prescribed a oral contraceptive, she took this almost for a year, but her vaginal infection did not get cured,she has been really anemic all these days, it is as low as 8 . we went to a 2nd gynea for her uti, she did a whole lot of tests and started treating her for uterine TB, and infertility on grounds of doubt, that 9 month long treatment is over now but still my daughters Hb is 8 and yes she also suffers from some milky discharge from her breasts. What could be the reason for this? I am really worried and clueless as to what to do and whom to go to now ,Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011