What can cause testis pain in a 18 year old ?

Sir,my son is suffering pain testies since 3 days and he is 18years what is reson which medicine cure him his height 5 6 & weight 87 kg.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Sep 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
rule out:inflammation,trauma,kidney stone,any internal bleeding
check out with Urinanalysis,Testicular ultrasound,blood tests
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to Hcm.
It could be due to orchitis or torsion of spermastic cord, Or may be some pressure
on testies from out side. Ask him to take rest, give some anti iflamtory like combifla
along with some antibiotic like ciprofloxacic if no relief consult your doctor. thanks
Homeopath Dr. Vipul C. Vadera's  Response
HELLO

WELCOME TO HCM..

FIRST TO RULE OUT THE CAUSE OF PAIN IS INFECTION IN TESTIS , OF INFLAMATION . SO, DO CBC, URINE CHECK OUT WITH SCROTAL SONOGRAPHY WILL HELP YOU MORE.

BYE AND TAKE CARE..
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Hi
avoid tight inner clothings, have rest, look for any inflammation, redness,tenderness, analgesics can be used to cure pain. In Ayurveda we use punarnava guggul
dr_lakhanpaul@yahoo.co.in
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.Pain in testis could be due to either trauma or some infection in that area.Give him some analgesic tablets he is comfortable with,.look for some redness or swelling in that part and then take help from your family doctor for this.He may require urine test and ultrasound as per need.
wishing him good health.