What can cause swollen lower abdomen ?

About a week ago i took an ovulation test, was positive for 2 days... had intercourse during that time. I havent had menstrual period since feb 10 or so.. lastnight i noticed while i layed that when i rubbed my lower abdomen under my bellybutton on both sides its like its swollen.. what could this be? taken a pregnancy test yesterday, was negative
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011

I dount this has anything to do with ovulation.Im afraid its not possible to comment on what you describe as 'swelling' without examination.It could be a skin reaction or it could be any subcutaneous swelling.If your swelling doesnt reduce and you are indeed concerned,please go in for a check up.