What can cause severe cramps in my back?

i have had several attacks of pain that literally take me to the floor in the flank area of my back - each time it has happened it has been on both sides and the exact same time and the same level of pain on both sides. this week i have also had pain just under my breast which seems to be at the top of my rib cage - this pain has also been on both sides but not at the same time like in my back.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012
Hello D1s,

Welcome on hcm.
Your symptoms can not guide us to reach a provisional diagnosis so it is much better you attend a gp for full clinical examination with good history elaboration.

You can again come here any time for further assistance.

Good luck