What can cause headache, dizziness and bloating of stomach ?

Hi , I had to come of my implant a few weeks ago as I was suffering with headaches , sickness , dizzyness and tired all the time . After removal i thought it would get better . But it hasnt , i still feel the same . This started about 2 months before i had the implant out and i had had it in for 2 years with no problems . My tummy is so swollen i look like I am 5 months pregnant ! I also have to urinate alot more than normal and i have bleeding gums . I am very confused .I also took a pregnancy test and it was negative . Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011