What can cause delay in periods when I am not pregnant ?

i had my last periods on 26 jan 2011,did not had any intercourse since then, can i be pregnant i am 35 yrs,with history of irregular periods. i had my last date on 26 jan 2011. there was no intercourse since then so i m sure there is no pregnancy . wat do i do
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Hi !

If you are very sure that you didnot have any intercourse after 26 jan that means you are not pregnant.
Your Doctor will prescribe you medicine for irregular menses after examination.
OBGYN Dr. Nidhi Sharma Chauhan's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic. it is unlikely that you are pregnant, since you give history of intercourse after the 26th of jan. you should go to a gynaecologist and get a check up done ,also a few tests to find out the cause of your irregular delayed menses. then you can be given a medicine to bring on your period this time.