What can cause a delay in periods when the pregnancy test is negative ?

i have just recently started on the needle for my periods. i will be due for it again on the 27th of january. but i have not had my period yet. i have the symptoms of being pregnant but i have taken a pregnancy test and it came up negative. what should i do?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Jan 2011
Hello,if you are having amenorrhea due to the depot contraception then that occurs in alot of women(if thats what you mean by ' needle for your periods).Nothing to worry about.Go for your next shot on time.