What can cause a clear greenish slimy discharge during the 27th week of pregnancy ?

Yes I m 27weeks today And I m havin a clear and greenish discharge slimmey like and. Its kinda makin me worried I have my first child 2 in ahalf months early And kinda scared it will happen again
Asked On : Mon, 2 May 2011
Hi,ash first of all congratulations for your pregnancy.Any discharge from vagina needs attention during pregnancy.From the nature of discharge it seems that you might be having some infection.Any discharge along with pain in abdomen or discomfort may point towards signs of early labor.You should not worry from that point.But still talk to your doctor for this treatment of infection that you might have.