What can be the side effect of over consumption of emergency contraceptive pills ?

My age is 31 and I have been married for 2 months now. We dont want to have a kid in the next 2 years. In order to prevent a pregnancy , I took almost 10 emergency contraceptive pills in these 2 months. However, I became cautious of not taking it anymore and I do not take it now. I had periods last month also though the flow was less compared to my usual flow. Can this over consumption of pills have long lasting effects on my health and most importantly pregnancy? Please suggest.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011