What can be the reason for sudden increase in the body temperatures only in the nights ? My wife is 24 years old, unable to retain pregnancy due to the fever

My wife gets fever every night. she has been diagnosed and has no problems. But as soon as night comes her body temperature increases. My wife is 24 year old and she was pregnant . Before four month she is alright but suddenly she got fever and resulted into mis-carriage. The doctor told us that the baby got the fever so it has been died. After this she has regular fever at night time. She is perfectly alright at day time and use to work at regular basis. But as soon as the night comes her body building up the temperature. She has been diagnosed by doctor and the report say she hasn t have any symptoms of fever. I give her medicine at night time as soon as i fell her body becoming hot. After giving medicine she cools down for 4-6 hours and again she catches fever. I can t figure it out what s happening? Can you please help me. Thanks you very much in Advance.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011