What can be the reason for sudden bleeding few days after the regular menstrual cycle ?

sudden Bleeding after 6 days of ending periods, period started on 7th June and ended on 11th june but on 17th June, bleeding again, had unprotected sex on 11th June(last day of period) (well not exactly sex as he only inserted and very quickly took out as he was afraid about STI and Pregnancy .. he did not ejaculated inside at all.. all happened rapidly like within 5-10 secs) but took ECP next day within 25-26 hours... what could be the cause of this sudden bleeding?? please help A.S.A.P.. urgent
Asked On : Sat, 18 Jun 2011