What can be the reason for sharp pains near the belly button ?

Hi, I am a 21 year old male. I sometimes get these pains right below my bellybutton and maybe right where my bellybutton is. It hurts to stretch it ( like when i lean back) but it goes away when i curl into a ball. If i stand straight up it hurts but kinda goes away until it goes away...only to return when i stretch it on accident. Worst part is when I pee. It feels as if my bladder is tightening up or pulling down or something. hard to explain but it hurts and sometimes makes me stop peeing. This has happened before but not for a few month. Can t remember how long it lasted last time. Also just in case it helps, it hurts to push on where the location of the pain comes from. Not horrible though just reminds me that its still there. To clear up other questions. I haven t had sex in a 2 1/2 months. Obviously not pregnant since I m a male. Also not sure if this is related but sometimes randomly i get a pain inside my guts somewhere and it hurts really bad for a few seconds and then goes away completely . No clue what either of these things could be.
Asked On : Wed, 18 May 2011