What can be the reason for pain in the right lower ribs intermittently with SGPT 79U/L and SGOT 53U/L ?

I am a 45 yr old womanwith a height of 5 6 and a weight of 170 lbs My liver analysis shows bilirubin total 0.3mg/dl, SGPT 79U/L and SGOT 53U/L with non- reactive HepatitisB antigen. My cholesterol levels are 140mg/dl and triglycerides 98mg/dl. I am non alcoholic, vegetarian and non diabetic. I experience pain in the right lower ribs intermittantly. There is no family history of any type of cancer . I do not have any other gastro intestinal problems. Can you please suggest the possible indication?
Asked On : Mon, 9 May 2011