What can be the reason for my toilet trained baby to bed wet ?

i have a 5 year old daughter who has been potty trained for at least 3 years with the occasional accident but for the past week at the most she has had to pee all the time and when she does its not a lot she has been wetting the bed says her business hurts when she pees i have taken her to her doctor he said her urine came back clean no bacteria or virus or anything she was ok for about two days then it stared all over again what do i do i am afraid something might b wrong with her bladder or kidneys or whatever her body uses to filter her pee ....please please help
Asked On : Sat, 29 Jan 2011