What can be the reason for mouth getting stuck when I open it wide and weakness throughout the body ?

I 21 year old male. When i open my mouth widely it strucks there and cant coming back for some seconds and there i am feeling hard. The same case with legs and back. I cant able to rotate my neck completely. After some rotation i feel pain. I feel shock type sensations on head . I am feeling vertigo as movement is observed when i am walking and even at rest also. I cant able to stand or sit on height places. I am feeling weakness throughout body. When i fold hand also i feel pain. The same case at all joints . When i turn my head up after that suddenly i am feeling falling when i look down. My serum calcium is 8.7mg% and haemoglobin is 10.1gms%.What this be?
Asked On : Wed, 7 Sep 2011