What can be the reason for irregular and scanty periods ?

respected sir... it will be my pleasure if u culd just help me out...i had my periods on 28th march then again i had it on 7th april....dat also 1 or 1 n half day.... i generally hav a lot of pain during my period....and now its 7th of may and i did not hav my periods still now....can u just tell me wat may be the problem....i am not having any kind of problem as such bt...i m really very tensed so plz sir...plz hlp me.... thank you sir...
Asked On : Sat, 7 May 2011
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
You are having irregular periods due to hormonal disturbance. First thing is you wait for five more days for your periods. if they do not come then go for a pregnancy test of urine. If that also comes negative then you must take hormonal treatment to regularize your periods.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal