What can be the reason for flaky spots of blood in my urine ?

hi i pro lappsed L4 AND L5 about 4 weeks ago and now when i go for a.., wee i am passing flaky spots of blood in my in my urine. many thanks greta im 46 years old my weight is 9stone and i prolapped my disc also 2years ago i had a mri scan 2 years ago which showed this . i had a mri full body scan showed this and i had the same 2yrs ago with blood and i been in alot of pain since this . but 4wks ago i heard a crack in my back when i bent down and been in sever pain cant stand long and now i dont know why i get flaky spots of blood in my wee . oh my peroids stopped a year and half ago. many thanks Greta.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011