What can be the reason for delay in my periods and pain while passing urine ?

I had my last perid on 12th Mar, its always been 26 days cycle for me and never delayed. I got married 2 months back, this time my period is delayed which I was expecting by 7th or 8th of Apr, which did not happened yet, I also started going to bathroom more ofter from last week and have little lower abdomal pain after passing urine. I also noticed a little bleeding 2 times while passing urine.......plz tell me whct this must be.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011