What can be the reason for blood spots in urine ?

Hi there i noticed this morning that when i peed it was light brown and when i wiped i noticed blood im suppose to have my period but it has yet to come I am 21 I have no idea what it is Hi there i noticed this morning that when i peed it was light brown and when i wiped i noticed blood im suppose to have my period but it has yet to come I am 21 I have no idea what it is
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
You might be having some spotting.If you missed a period and are sexually active then take a pregnancy test.If its negative,then just wait for few more days.