What can be the problem for burning sensation in penis ?

Hey Doctor, I have been getting a slight buring sensation in penis, when or after urinating or ejacalating. What can be the problem ?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Feb 2010
hie probably are suffering from urinary tract infection.....u need to get your few tests done.
1-blood complete picture
2-urine R.E
u need to start antibiotics and if fever and pain aswell u need antipyretic and analgesics aswell...for more guidance u can contact me
  Anonymous's Response

If it is a burning issue, then it is more likely to be a Urinary infection. You should be taking antibiotics for it. Usually I have seen that they have high fever as well. Do you also have the same issue? Then rush to a doctor.